Operation: Dance Dance Operation: Dance Dance

Wow

I really don't know what to say about this... one of the strangest things on Newgrounds ^_^

Rock the Fuckin' Vote! Rock the Fuckin' Vote!

You did it again

I cracked up at your X-ray vision movie, this one was even better. Great job man, make more movies please!

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

LOL

Never, never look at a gypsy's balls. Lol that was good. Great Job man!

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

The best of Newgrounds

This is one of the best games on Newgrounds. I don't always rate things so good I try to rate truthfull and hard, it's hard to get a 10 in my book. Great Job. This deserves every point. Even though there is no humor in the game I gave it a 2 because the job illustrations are kind of funny, and a 1 in violence because of the drug seller animation and the bad guys mini game.

-Sinking Feeling- -Sinking Feeling-

Nice ambience.

Armada of Iron (WIP Demo) Armada of Iron (WIP Demo)

Sounds neat, I can hear a lot hiding in the mix that could be brought out. I think the bass drum should be brought down and you might consider removing the machine gun bass drum hits and instead use the bass drum to accent important beats. The snares are pretty loud and could use some reverb.

chrispin responds:

Appreciate the review man. I kind of left the drums purposely dominant in the mix as I was shooting for a militaristic feel, but I definitely agree that it's masking out a lot of the mid-range sound, maybe a bit too much. All those bass drum hits are pretty drastically lowering the volume of the rest of the instruments. I'll try to work on it, maybe keep the machine-gun bass drums for sections where there's not a lot else is going on.

The song needs to be fleshed out a bit more anyway. I might go a completely different direction with the chord progression of the string-like synths. It's only a minute long and there's a whole lot I bet I could add too

Walkaround Walkaround

Sounds awesome, nice production and cool vibe.