-Sinking Feeling- -Sinking Feeling-

Nice ambience.

Armada of Iron (WIP Demo) Armada of Iron (WIP Demo)

Sounds neat, I can hear a lot hiding in the mix that could be brought out. I think the bass drum should be brought down and you might consider removing the machine gun bass drum hits and instead use the bass drum to accent important beats. The snares are pretty loud and could use some reverb.

chrispin responds:

Appreciate the review man. I kind of left the drums purposely dominant in the mix as I was shooting for a militaristic feel, but I definitely agree that it's masking out a lot of the mid-range sound, maybe a bit too much. All those bass drum hits are pretty drastically lowering the volume of the rest of the instruments. I'll try to work on it, maybe keep the machine-gun bass drums for sections where there's not a lot else is going on.

The song needs to be fleshed out a bit more anyway. I might go a completely different direction with the chord progression of the string-like synths. It's only a minute long and there's a whole lot I bet I could add too

Walkaround Walkaround

Sounds awesome, nice production and cool vibe.

Life Is Stupid So What Life Is Stupid So What

Really cool, I'd roll off the lows around 100hz on the mid range instrument (piano?). High lead has reverb set to wet, let some of the dry mix in.

I'd love to remix this if you want to send me the tracks.

On The Road On The Road

Pretty cool, melody sounds nice. Needs some mixing work, roll off the lows below 55hz on the bass. If you want to send me the individual tracks I can do a quick mix for you.

Apollo - What Just Happened Apollo - What Just Happened

Good production, neat track.

ToneCrush responds:

:) thanks

Deeper Still Deeper Still

Sounds pretty cool, but it's very short and the last 15~ seconds are silent.

SpeciBat responds:

Yeah I'm not quite sure what happened there.